Company Overview | LettuceBee Kids
Lettuce Bee Kids is a self-sustainable, entrepreneurial solution that has a mandate to reintegrate street children back into the society and equip them with the skill set they need, in order to embrace a brighter future. The process hinges upon four basic guiding principles of life, which not only provide social inclusion and self-actualization to these children but also generate internal revenues for the LBK eco-system to be self-sufficient:
• Arts and Crafts | The more you draw, the more you draw [Lettuce bee Design]
• Relationship with Nature | The more you grow the more you grow [Lettuce bee Deli]
• Importance of Music | The more you play, the more you play [Lettuce bee Band]
• Respect of Elders | Adopt a grandparent [Lettuce bee Yours]
Company: LettuceBee Kids Employee
Industry: Non- Profit
Job Type: Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing
Required Education: Business Degree
Required Experience: 2 to 5 years
Required Travel: Sometimes
Relocation Covered: Yes
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Job | Project Manager The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term and long-term tasks, with a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Education A degree in business administration or in a related non-profit management field with 2 to 3 years planning and/or management experience. Proficiency in the use of computers for: • MS office • Simple accounting • Data base management, Spreadsheets
• Manage project development from initiation to closure
• Be accountable for project results
• Work with project sponsor to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, audit, required resources, budget and timings.
• Completes work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each tasks.
• Provide a detailed timeline/project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
• Determine if assigned resources are adequate and if not, propose solution(s).
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports
• Develop tools, SOPS and best practices for project management and execution
• Ensure all project documentation is completed and archived following project completion.
• Determine how results will be measured and provide a post-project evaluation based on those expected results.
• Make presentations to represent the ideas for the possible corporate collaboration.
• Grant writing and development are important responsibilities of the program manager. Travel may be required, local, regional or international, to meet with collaborators, oversee program implementation or attend conferences related to the program.
Personal Skills Program manager should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills in order to manage the diverse tasks and interact with the varied constituencies involved in the program. Managers are also expected to be outstanding communicators, both orally and in writing. Making public presentations and appearances, comfort and skill in these functions is important.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’